Over the next few weeks, we will be highlighting FEBC Ukraine staff members, detailing how you can support them through prayer.
Please pray for Nina, who oversees the counselors and volunteers who operate our prayer helpline in Ukraine. People have been calling in almost nonstop since the conflict started in February. Counselors have been working into the night, manning phones to provide hurting Ukrainians with hope.
“Please pray that God continue using the helpline in greater and greater ways,” said Nina, “reaching more people with the love of God and helping them find new life in Jesus.”
Please also pray for:
- An end to the war, which is on all the minds and hearts of our broadcasters and listeners
- Wisdom asNina manages the team of counselors and volunteers across Ukraine
- Emotional and spiritual strength for the counselors, who are ministering to severely stressed callers while dealing with many of the same issues themselves
- Our listeners, who are calling the helpline in desperation. Please pray for their salvations and for God’s comfort and help in their lives
- An end to the interruptions in connectivity that are making the job more difficult for counselors
“On a personal note,” added Nina, “please pray for protection and health for my family.
“And especially pray for my daughter who is getting married soon. May God protect and greatly bless her and her future husband!