Proclaim the Gospel Boldly
Until all have heard
Christ’s promise of salvation to all who believe is the bedrock of our Christian faith. It is at the core of the Great Commission. And it is at the very heart of FEBC.
When you consider that almost three billion people worldwide still haven’t heard the Gospel, you realize that the need is still as urgent as it has ever been.
We proclaim the Gospel in a variety of ways, because every audience is different. In addition to powerful evangelism, FEBC uses real-life situations that listeners can relate to, as Jesus did more than 2,000 years ago. It’s an approach that pays attention to their daily needs, while never losing sight of Gospel truth.
One thing we know – people around the world positively thirst for God’s Word. Tired, tried, and troubled, they want to hear more of the Gospel, more about Christ’s message and promise of eternal salvation.
And they want to answer the question every Christian must ask: “How do I respond to Gospel’s call, so I will be with Christ always?”
What We Believe
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and is commanded of all who repent and believe on Jesus Christ as Savior. It represents having died with Christ and being raised with Him to walk in newness of life. It is a public declaration of faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Savior.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.